Sunday, January 1, 2012

Prayer 01 : Prayer For The New Year

My Father,


'You have been our dwelling place in all generationsBefore the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God'!

Here I am!  On the first day of a new year!  Being a finite being, I find it to be an owesome honour  and the highest privilege to call You my Father, and leave all my affairs of this year to You, the Infinite Being, who not only knows but holds all my future secure in Your almighty hands!

May each day of this year be Your signature of love, and let each of them be stamped with a clear mark of obedience to You on my part.  Let me touch, feel, hear and live Your love each day!

I do not ask for riches nor an easy life. I do not ask for fame nor honour of men. Come what may, I will be satisfied as long as I know You are with me and at the end of the day You will take me home with You.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment