Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prayer 05: I Love You, Father!

My True Father,

I love You!  It brings tears to my eyes just to say it!  I love You, Father. 

I know I could say I love You only because You have loved me first! You have demonstrated Your amazing love through Christ Jesus, my Redeemer and Friend!  I love You, Lord Jesus, my Saviour,  the Holy Lamb of God,  the Lion of Judah, the King of kings and the Lord of Lords!

I love You, Holy Spirit of God!  My Comforter, my Counselor, my Guide and  my Teacher!  How amazingly patient You are with me!  You have never given me up even after so many many failures!  You are awesome, You are  wonderful!!  I am so sorry that I have grieved You  many times in my life.  I am sorry!  Here am I today, do unto me as You will!  You are the Potter, I am just a clay in Your loving hands. 

I love You, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit!

I love You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment