Monday, January 2, 2012

Prayer 03: Prayer For Direction

My Father,

I am  right now at the crossroads of my life. I have to make a decision soon that will impact the whole future course of my life and that of my family. I feel so comfortable here and I would love to stay on longer. But You seem to be urging me to move on, but I am afraid.  I am still unsure and apprehensive, not knowing what will happen if I let go of my apparent security and comfort here. I am afraid of the unknown.

However, I promise You one thing: If You make Your direction clear, I will obey no matter what! But Father, please let me know for sure, without any shadow of doubt this was Your will! 

Cleanse my heart from double-mindedness and self interest.  Let no sin prevent me from hearing You. Help me listen, and listen with my whole being in full attention to Your voice.  Now Lord, here am I, listening....

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Hei chu ka ziah ni awm zawk tak a ni! 'Lalpa i bawihnu ka ni, i thu ang zeli.....' tih theih zel hi ka duhtusam a ni.

    Pathian in courage leh wisdom pe ngei che rawh se. My best wishes to you and your family.

    -bmw

    ReplyDelete
  2. BMW, Thanks for your comment & wishes. "I Thu ang zelin.." tih lai tak hi a har lai tak chu a nih hi maw..a pawimawh lai tak a ni bawk si!

    ReplyDelete